Bi-monthly calls for coaches seeking an ICF credential (portfolio) and or for ICF certified coaches who are working towards renewal and or obtaining a higher ICF level of credential and or coaches that seek continued growth.
Why Mentor Coaching Calls?
The ICF defines Mentor Coaching as providing professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency demanded by the desired credential level sought by a coach‐applicant (mentee). Furthermore, Mentor Coaching means an applicant (mentee) being coached on their coaching skills rather than coaching on practice building, life balance, or other topics unrelated to the development of an applicant’s coaching skill.
aNDE Leadership Solutions on Demand offers a comprehensive Group Mentor Coaching program required to obtain ICF certifications or renewals.
Gain mentoring from a certified coach who serves as an assessor and work with other coaches who are working on their certification.
Upcoming Sessions start on:
- July 7, 2016
- August 4, 2016
- September 1, 2016
- October 6, 2016
Training calls take place every 1st and 3rd Thursday at 5pm Amsterdam / 4pm London / 9.30pm Mumbai
Calls are in English and have a duration of 90 minutes
What you get
- A deeper understanding of the ICF Core Competencies and the ICF Ethics
- A clear picture of your blind spots, strengths and weaknesses and coaching style
- Ample opportunities to enhance your coaching skills
- Looking beyond your own coaching models
- Understanding what feedback is. How to give it and how to receive it
- A letter attesting the amount of group mentor coach hours – 7 hours can be used to fulfil the ICF mentor coach requirements of 7 individual hours
- Enough time to share challenges and experiences with other coaches
During the calls we:
- Discuss one competency at a time
- Practice lessons learned
- Group discussion regarding different coaching situations and outcomes
- Peer to peers support
What to expect:
- 90 minute group calls via Zoom
- Active participation of all coaches
- On the spot feedback of your own coaching skills
- Collegial partnership in small groups
- Handout about giving and receiving feedback
- Ample chance to discuss cultural issue that (might) affect coaching across cultures