Trusting the process is coaching is an important element if the coach wants to create a safe, trusting and present meeting space. When you go deep in the feelings/thoughts the actions will come out naturally.
Edmée is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and a Certified Mentor Coach with over 15 years of broad international experience supporting coaches to prepare for ICF certifications and individuals with their personal growth. Her trademark course International Mentor Coach Training Program: Going Beyond Models has received enthusiastic reviews from its participants.
- Six More Ways to Improve Your Job Performance as a Leader
- Four Ways to Improve Your Job Performance (Because Your Performance at Work is More Important than You Realize)
- How have culture, politics and global awareness shaped initial approaches to Covid-19 across the world?
- Desafío empresarial post-covid19
- How to manage the challenges for business post-covid19