ICF is the largest coach organisation and it stands for professional coaching. Coaching is a profession and coaches should stand for development, growth, and professionalisation. ICF’s offers three credentials: ACC, PCC and MCC. With an ICF Credential, coaches demonstrate not only knowledge and skill, but also a commitment to high professional standards and a strong code of ethics. In this short video I walk you through the differences and the requirements
Edmée is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and a Certified Mentor Coach with over 15 years of broad international experience supporting coaches to prepare for ICF certifications and individuals with their personal growth. Her trademark course International Mentor Coach Training Program: Going Beyond Models has received enthusiastic reviews from its participants.
- Six More Ways to Improve Your Job Performance as a Leader
- Four Ways to Improve Your Job Performance (Because Your Performance at Work is More Important than You Realize)
- How have culture, politics and global awareness shaped initial approaches to Covid-19 across the world?
- Desafío empresarial post-covid19
- How to manage the challenges for business post-covid19